Thursday, March 15, 2007

Re: G-d and Blessings

I have not seen the face of G-d because I do not think G-d has a face. I have, however, experienced the strength and, if you will, essence of G-d, arrogant as this may sound. And G-d is good, and G-d has some plan and knows what has to be done to bring about a particular outcome: This is what I have come to believe.

I have received the miracle of the ability to walk and talk, which I hope will not be taken from me.

I have also received a very special blessing and privilege: I am living to experience the love and praises of many wonderful people; usually the words that I hear now frequently are reserved for eulogies.

Example: Frida looked around at the plants in the living room today and said to my sister: "She loves flowers."

Loves!!! Present tense!!!!

G-d and Blessings.

No comments: